Terms and Conditions
What warranty do you offer with your products?
What if I purchase something, but I change my mind?
Q: What kind of warranty do you offer with your products?
A: Our products all come with a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturer defects, shipping damages, and craftsmenship related issues. Please contact us immediately if you feel that there is a problem with your order.
Please note that the warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
1) Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage;
2) Any product modifications by the dealer, consumer or other parties not authorized by iStyle Furniture;
3) Floor samples, items purchased out-of-the-box and other products designated as "AS IS" at the time of purchase are not covered by warranty;
4) Minor variations or differences between floor samples, online images and actual product;
5) Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse;
6) Use of furniture beyond residential use; the warranty does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional or rental use;
7) Normal wear and tear;
8) Damages incurred during transportation after the delivery arranged by iStyle Furniture;
9) Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance of the product;
10) Damages incurred by accidents, natural disasters or abuse.
Q: What if I purchase something, but I change my mind?
A: We can accept returns if the item is in its original condition and packaging.
If the return is simply due to buyer's remorse, a 20% restocking fee will apply and the customer is responsible for the return shipping. A tracking number must be issued with the return shipping. A full refund minus the restocking fee will be issued once we receive and inspect the item. Any damages or missing parts on the return item may result in deductions from the total refund.
Please note that many Special Order items or Custom Orders are final sale.